You are here > Home
The Québec Government has undertaken to ensure that its websites are accessible for people with motor, visual and auditory disabilities. This website complies with the website accessibility standards (SGQRI 008-01) adopted by the Government on May 10, 2011.
We have taken the following steps, among others:
- We have structured all our pages with hierarchized titles.
- We have provided a textual equivalent for all images.
- We have added descriptive wording to form fields.
- We have added content explanations to all links.
- We have separated the content and structure of the site using CSS style sheets.
- We have used valid codes and style sheets.
- We have avoided pop-up windows.
- We have not presented information in the form of data tables.
- We have developed consistent navigation mechanisms that are easy to understand.
- We have used terminology that is as simple as possible.
The site uses HTML4.01 Transitional markup language and complies with Cascading Style Sheets Level 3 - CSS 3.
Site accessibility has been verified using the following tools:
- Firefox, version 12
- Internet Explorer versions 7 and 8
- Google Chrome 34
- Safari 5
The website’s accessibility has also been verified on the following platforms:
- tablet computer
If you encounter problems, please use our toll-free number 1 866 266-0008.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.